Randi S. Ellis
- Legal Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability
Randi S. Ellis has been practicing law for over 20 years. Her experience in dispute resolution extends to personal injury, mass torts, pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices, product liability, and other areas of law. She is frequently sought by judges and lawyers for her effective and sophisticated settlement solutions for complex legal matters. Ms. Ellis worked in private practice for various law firms in Louisiana for over 12 years before opening her own practice in Baton Rouge. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University, and has also attended the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation.
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- - present
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 25251
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.