Rand Scott Lieber

Rand Scott Lieber

Offering more than 20 years of experience at reasonable prices.
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I offer more than 20 years of experience at reasonable prices. I handle divorce cases, paternity cases, prenuptial agreements, modifications of alimony, child support and timesharing and enforcement and contempt matters. I spent my first six years as a lawyer working as an Assistant State Attorney. Since then I have focused my career on helping people with their family law matters.

Practice Areas
    Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Zoom
  • WhatsApp
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Family Law Attorney
Sachs Sax Caplan
Family Law Attorney
Valdespino & Associates
Associate Attorney
Kutner and Associates
Handled all aspects of family law cases, including divorce, paternity, modifications, enforcement and contempt, as well as prenuptial agreements.
Assistant State Attorney
Miami Dade County State Attorneys' Office
In six years as a prosecutor I tried more than 30 jury trials and conducted more than 100 bench trials.
Assistant State Attorney
State Attorney - 18th Circuit of Florida
University of Miami School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
Placeholder image for education.
University of Texas - Dallas
B.S. (1988) | Applied Mathematics
University of Texas - Dallas Logo
Professional Associations
Florida State Bar  # 45380
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
903 Questions Answered
Q. How can I find out if I owe child support from my divorce in 2006 in Hawaii have a case number
A: You should be able to access the court website in the jurisdiction where the child support order was entered.
Q. Can my wife move in new lover without filing divorce
A: Yes.
Q. For a simplified dissolution of marriage do you still need to serve the respondent via process server or sheriff?
A: If it is truly "simplified" and both of you signed the same Petition then you do not need to serve each other. If there are two Petitions, one by each of you, then the other can file an Answer and Waiver. Still no process server necessary.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Main office
2455 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 305
Hollywood, FL 33020
Telephone: (954) 453-1120
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Available by appointment evenings and weekends.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.