Reisinger Law Firm specializes in the representation of Debtors in Bankruptcy. We have successfully represented over 1,500 debtors . We offer competitive rates and include more services than any other Law Firm. We answer outstanding lawsuits to protect you from garnishments at no additional charge, we work on getting garnished funds back at no additional charge, we include one reaffirmation agreement at no additional charge, we pay for your credit counseling, debtors education course and credit report. The additional services and products we provide for free will cost you hundreds of dollars at other firms.
- Elder Law
Our free consultation is not limited. We take the time needed to discuss your problems and consider solutions. If you have questions after the consultation we will answer them at no additional charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
995 Attorney fee for Chapter 7's single or married. We include credit counseling, debtor education and credit reports in our fee.
- German: Spoken, Written
- University of Toledo College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: President International Law Society
- Grand Valley State University
- B.A. (1980) | Political Science, German
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Q. What is the approximate cost to file bankruptcy?
- A: Based on the information you provided you would most likely file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Assuming your last Bankruptcy was a Chapter 7 you would qualify for another Chapter 7 since its been over 8 years. One thing you need to consider is any possible inheritance. If you inherit within 6 months of filing a Chapter 7 that inheritance may become part of your Bankruptcy. As it relates to costs - the Court filing fee for a Chapter 7 is 335 - you also need to complete a credit counseling and debtor education course. The attorneys fees charged for Chapter 7 depends on where you file and local practice. Many attorneys charge a flat fee - plus the costs of the courses & you pay the filing fee. The average is between 899 and 1199 for a Chapter 7. Some offices charge less for low income clients. We have a 2 tier fee, for people below the Poverty Level we charge $795 the standard fee is $995 both include the required courses but not the court filing fee. Hope that helps.