Free Consultation: (972) 677-3604Tap to Call This Lawyer
Rafee'a S. Majeed

Rafee'a S. Majeed

Law Office of R.S. Majeed
  • Family Law, Criminal Law
  • Texas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Attorney Rafee’a S. Majeed is the Owner and Managing Attorney of The Law Office of R.S. Majeed. I am a Texas licensed Family Law attorney representing clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I have been representing clients in this area for over 5 years, primarily handling divorces (contested and uncontested), child custody cases, child support cases, and modifications and enforcements of all family law cases.

One of my most key characteristics enabling me to be a successful attorney is adaptability. Because the laws are constantly changing, each and every case brings a unique set of challenges and issues and requires the ability to quickly adapt to keep up with the changes.

I have had success in obtaining desired results for my clients, but I also believe in having tough conversations with clients to ensure that their expectations are aligned with what the law will allow. I have a continuous dialogue with clients to discuss any changes in their situation as their case progresses and make necessary adjustments to their case as needed, if necessary.

I am proud to be a Texas lawyer. I work hard to provide and improve the level of service and representation given my clients.

Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Restraining Orders
    Criminal Law
    Drug Crimes, Expungement, Gun Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Video Conferencing
  • Google Meet
  • Zoom
  • Microsoft Teams
  • Free Consultation
    We offer a free 15-minute consultation on all criminal law cases. In this consultation, the attorney will discuss any pending criminal charges and will provide information on obtaining representation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Family Law Cases - we charge a $300.00 consultation fee for up to an hour consultation. In this consultation, you and the attorney will have a chance to discuss your current situation and what type of legal representation is needed. This is an opportunity for you to have a candid conversation with the attorney about why you are seeking legal representation and to obtain information about the legal process and what to expect during the process. Our hope is that you leave the meeting with a better understanding of the process on which you are about to embark. If a prospective client chooses to retain our office to represent them within 2 weeks, we will credit the consultation fee to any retainer quoted.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 24094443
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Law Office of R.S. Majeed
- Current
• Caseload includes approximately 95% Family Law cases and 5% Criminal Law cases. • Balance and integrate both aspects of law and business in the firm. • Consult with clients to engage employment of their legal matters. • Litigate and progress client's cases from inception until their termination. • Assist clients in the enforcement of their final judgments. • Assess the value of legal processes and enhancements with innovative research of case law. • Provide timely and effective resolution to legal issues. • Represent clients in Dallas, Denton, Tarrant and Collin counties.
Intake Attorney
Legal Aid of Northwest Texas (LANWT)
Provided legal information, legal guidance and legal resources to • Provided legal information, legal guidance and legal resources to assist callers with issues related to child custody, child support, and possession & access issues. •Successfully guided callers through the litigation process of a case and provided information on how to achieve a favorable outcome of their specific case. •Initiated intake application and provide legal advice for clients seeking legal representation from Legal Aid of Northwest Texas (LANWT) in a range of legal areas, including, but not limited to, Family Law, Employment Law, Guardianship/Probate, Bankruptcy, Housing, Expungements/Nondisclosures and Veterans services. •Advised callers of the law particular to their case and provided resources to assist callers in self representation while they await a decision on their application from LANWT.
Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
J.D. (2007) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
B.S. (1998) | Accounting
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville Logo
Professional Associations
American Bar Assocation
Member Attorney
- Current
Activities: Family Law Section member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Dallas Bar Association
Member Attorney
- Current
Activities: Family Law Section member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Texas  # 24094443
- Current
Activities: Family Law Section member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
The Law Office of R.S. Majeed
Legal Answers
60 Questions Answered
Q. in a pretrial of a contested will(family law) can it be dismiss?
A: This is a better question for a Wills, Trust & Estate lawyer. Or an Estate Planning lawyer.
Q. I had a lawyer file everything, but I cannot afford them to be at the trial/pre-trial for visitation. What should I do?
A: Please do not give up on fighting for your daughter. Family law cases can be costly, so if there is any way you get the additional funds that you need to proceed with your current legal counsel, I would suggest you try. Also, maybe you can have a discussion with your current attorney and see if there is a way that you can streamline future legal fees (i.e. are there things that you can do yourself as opposed to your attorney doing it). I hope that helps and good luck to you!!
Q. Will i be able to cancel a notarized letter giving a family member legal rights of my child at any time?
A: You should certainly speak with an attorney before you proceed with this course of action. You want to ensure that you are not giving to your Aunt more rights or responsibilities for your child than you intend to in this situation. An attorney may be able to help you draft a document that accurately reflect your intentions.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of R.S. Majeed
14850 Montfort Drive
Suite 280
Dallas, TX 75254
Telephone: (972) 677-3604
Fax: (469) 249-9092
Monday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM (Today)
Thursday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 3 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.