I focus on defending homeowners against foreclosure and fighting improper debt collection.
Prior to law school, I enrolled at Georgetown University where I majored in International Politics and graduated with academic honors, cum laude. During my time there, I was imprinted with the Jesuit value of Cura Personalis – “care of the person” – which calls for individualized attention and respect for the needs of others. I now use this same mindset and work ethic to serve our clients and help them achieve their goals.
After graduating from Georgetown University, I attended University of Florida’s Levin College of Law. While there, I was selected to join the team representing the University at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot. I graduated law school with academic honors, cum laude, and earned academic distinction for my work in Advanced Constitutional Law.
I have a passion for helping people who find themselves unavoidably forced into disputes with heartless, unforgiving financial institutions. I am always motivated to serve our clients and fight back against these greedy and corrupt entities. While banks and other large corporations have developed a stranglehold on most of the world’s economy and power structure, the courts are where we can still demand and expect a level playing field.
My calm demeanor helps judges want to rule in our clients’ favor. At the same time, my passion for justice and service is always evident. Most lawyers look to evade an opponent’s strongest argument and try to find ways to persuade the judge on other issues. But I find ways to go right for the heart of the other side’s best argument and use it against them - there is no stronger way to defeat an opponent in law.
I and the rest of my team look forward to helping you defend against foreclosure and fight improper debt collection.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Free Consultation
- Spanish: Spoken
- The Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen, P.A.
- University of Florida
- Georgetown University
- The Florida Bar
- Rafael M. Perez' Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen, P.A. Website
- South Florida Foreclosure Defense and Consumer Protection Lawyer Blog
- Ignite Your Mission to Success – Fun, Uplifting, Eye-Opening, and Full of Movement One Day Workshop
4 June 2019
- Outstanding Compliments From the Honorable Judge Rodolfo Ruiz
2 November 2018
- Another Trial, Another Win!
30 October 2018
- Another Recent Trial Win
22 March 2018
- 09-27-2017 Oral Argument Before Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal – Basic Tenets of the Rule of Law and the Consequences for Failing to Abide
27 September 2017
- Another Trial Win Based on Appellate Precedent We Helped to Create!
14 July 2017
- Evan M. Rosen Named “Super Lawyer” Three Years in a Row
17 January 2017
- Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen, P.A. Wins Foreclosure Case on Appeal
3 June 2016
- Still Too Big to Jail, When Our Military They Fail?
15 May 2016