Practicing law since 1989, Rachel Weisman has a long, successful history in matrimonial litigation in New York. She has utilized her careful attention to detail and aggressive, creative approaches in handling thousands of cases over the years; she has conducted trials in distribution of assets, imputation of income, valuation of businesses, child support, spousal support, child custody, and more. Rachel Weisman is a certified mediator in all divorce matters and has participated in a vast amount of successful mediations. Several clients have retained Rachel Weisman for a divorce, but after negotiations, decided to stay married and conclude the matter with a post-nuptial agreement.
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Free Consultation
All new, prospective clients receive a free 30-minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Semi-Finalist Intramural Competition
- Jessup International Competition
- State Bar of New York # 2315851
- Nassau County Bar Association
- - Current
- Long Island Divorce Attorneys - Weisman Law Group, PC