Rachel Roman is a trial lawyer and an associate at the Zevan and Davidson Law Firm. Rachel has successfully litigated cases in the areas of products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability and toxic torts.
She graduated from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2006. During law school, Rachel earned a Certificate in Health Law, was a lead editor of the Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law, and worked as a legal extern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Health Care Fraud & Abuse Division. Rachel is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Missouri, Western District of Missouri and Southern District of Illinois.
Rachel is a member with the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Women Lawyers' Association of St. Louis, the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Metropolitan Saint Louis. Rachel has lectured in the areas of Traumatic Brain Injury and Anatomy and Physiology for Attorneys.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Premises Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Loyola University Chicago
- Prior to law school, she worked as an emergency room registered nurse in Level 1 trauma centers in Chicago.
- Saint Louis University
- During law school, Rachel earned a Certificate in Health Law, was a lead editor of the Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law, and worked as a legal extern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Health Care Fraud & Abuse Division.
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Women Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis
- St. Louis Lawyers, St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer - St. Louis Truck Accident Lawyer
- Cerebral Palsy and Birth Events That May Cause It
20 June 2019
- ZDR Resolves Congenital Heart Surgery Case
22 May 2019
- ZDR Settles Birth Injury Case for Child with Cerebral Palsy
26 March 2019
- ZDR Resolves Lawsuit Involving Retained Surgical Sponge
20 March 2019
- Caring For Children with Special Needs in St. Louis
20 February 2019
- Understanding Postoperative Bleeding
14 February 2019
- ZDR Settles Kawasaki Disease Lawsuit
10 December 2018
- When Medical Malpractice Leads to a Preventable Amputation
4 December 2018
- ZDR Attorneys Resolve Brachial Plexus Lawsuit
20 November 2018