Free Consultation: (901) 310-5158Tap to Call This Lawyer
R. Alan Pritchard Esq.The Law Office of Alan Pritchard, PLLC
- Appeals & Appellate, Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law ...
- Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
Rate will depend on the facts of the case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates determined by the type of case and the complexity of the case. Hourly rates are negotiable.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Office of Alan Pritchard, PLLC
- - Current
- Practice in the ares of Commercial Law Litigation, Business Law Litigation, Commercial Collections, Divorce, Construction Law and Mechanics' and Materialmen's Liens
- Equity Shareholder
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Practiced in the areas of Commercial Law Litigation, Business Law Litigation, Tort Defense, Insurance Defense, Class Action, Commercial Debt Collection
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated with Honors Awarded Labor Law Scholarship
- Washington & Lee University
- B.A. | American History
- Tennessee State Bar  # 014450
Websites & Blogs
- Alan Pritchard Law Blog
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.