Priscilla Ann Madrid

Priscilla Ann Madrid

Madrid Law Group
  • Estate Planning, Nursing Home Abuse, Probate ...
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Priscilla Madrid a civil litigation attorney, both plaintff and defense, an estate planning and elder law attorney who is located in Anaheim Hills, California. Her practice includes personal injury and business litigation, both plaintiff and defense, estate planning for businesses and individuals, probate, trust, estate and elder abuse litigation, conservatorships, trust administration and consulting. She has extensive experience in drafting and interpreting trusts, contracts and other legal documents along with an extensive civil litigation background spanning over 25 years of practice in both state and federal courts. She has successfully tried over 25 jury trials to verdict, is a certified mediator and has successfully negotiated the settlement of hundreds of cases for her clients.

Practice Areas
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Nursing Home Abuse
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Business Law
    Business Litigation
Additional Practice Areas
  • Trial Attorney
  • Civil LItigation, Plaintiff and Defense
  • Trust and Estate Litigation
  • Financial Elder Abuse Litigation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa and Mastercard
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Madrid Law Group
- Current
Western New England University School of Law
LL.M. (2015) | Estate Planning and Elder Law
Placeholder image for education.
Western State University College of Law
J.D. (1991)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 158645
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Certified Mediator
Straus Institute, Pepperdine Law School
Websites & Blogs
Priscilla Madrid's Website Profile
Madrid Law Group Website
Madrid Law Group Blog
Legal Answers
25 Questions Answered
Q. If my father is under the care of his brother who is not using his disability check correctly
A: If you feel that your father is being financially abused by his brother the first step would be to file a report with adult protective services in your area. You may also want to file a petition for appointment of yourself as conservator of the person and estate of your father. Consult with an attorney in your area to determine whether this is a viable option. You can find out more about conservatorships on your local superior court website. Many courts offer conservatorship workshops for persons proceeding without an attorney.
Q. What can be done if my sibling (my brother) is refusing to return $45,000 cash belonging to my parents (age 91 & 86)?
A: A good start would be to make a police report and file a report with adult protective services. It may take them awhile to start an investigation but when they do it may convince your brother to return the money. You could file a complaint for financial elder abuse but most attorneys will charge you hourly. Attorneys fees are recoverable in financial elder abuse cases.
Q. The county became conservitor over my god father , while I have power of attorney and without notifying me .
A: Unfortunately there is insufficient information in your question to give you a definitive answer. Your best option is to consult with an attorney regarding probate of your god mother's estate, terminating the conservatorship of your god father or your appointment as conservator instead.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Madrid Law Group
155 N. Riverview Drive #211
Anaheim Hills, CA 92808
Telephone: (714) 769-9129
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.