(404) 514-3397Tap to Call This Lawyer
Phyllis Gingrey CollinsBrokering Second Chances
- Juvenile Law, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Raised in Cobb County. Graduated Marietta High School, Georgia Tech (BS in Applied Microbiology), and Michigan State University, College of Law. Prosecuted for Cobb Judicial Circuit 2004 to 2006. Phyllis founded Phyllis Law in 2006 and has remained the sole owner and operator. The firm mission is to broker second chances for people in crisis specializing in youthful offenders in school and in courts. Appointed Chief Judge in Smyrna Municipal Court in 2016 to Present. Associate Judge in Marietta Municipal Court and Roswell Municipal Court.
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Education Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Michigan State University
- Law Degree
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S. (1997) | Applied Microbiology
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Contact Phyllis Law Today!
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.