Philip Noble KablerBogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant
- Connecticut, Florida, Virginia
Philip N. Kabler is Senior Counsel for the Central Florida law firm of Bogin, Munns & Munns. He has over 25 years of experience and is licensed to practice law in Virginia, Connecticut, and Florida.
He has practiced in numerous areas of the law over the years such as Business law (including Contract Negotiation & Review, Business Formation, Risk Management, and Asset & Equity Dispositions), Real Estate (both Commercial and Residential), the Equine Industry, and Banking.
He is an experienced teacher, having held such positions at the University of Florida Warrington College of Business Administration (2007-2013), Santa Fe College (1998-99 and 2004-2010), and the University of Florida Levin College of Law (2011-present). He is currently serving a second three-year term on the board of directors of The Florida Bar Foundation.
He was appointed to the Eighth Judicial Circuit Local Professionalism Panel in 2014, and holds other prestigious appointments. An avid horse lover, he is a member of the American Equine Attorneys. He enjoys playing bass guitar and remains active in the equine community. He is married and has two children.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Equine Law
- Commercial Law
- Business Entity Formation
- Civil Litigation
- Business - Sale or Purchase
- Commercial Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Counsel
- Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice - District III
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Brandeis University
- B.A. (1982) | Philosophy
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Commercial Business Partner of the Year
- Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors
- Florida State Bar  # 863696
- Virginia State Bar  # 25254
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 307205
- Issues in Equine Farm Leasing, 32nd Annual National Conference on Equine Law, Gainesville, FL
- University of Kentucky College of Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.