Philip A. Nicolosi provides guidance to startups, small and closely held businesses, medium sized businesses, non-profit organizations and individual business owners with a variety of matters. Mr. Nicolosi provides his client’s with the benefit of almost 15 years of experience, well-grounded upon core business organization, corporate, transactional, financial and e-commerce related legal matters. He is a trusted adviser to his clients and is routinely relied upon to provide sound and invaluable legal counsel for their businesses, both during the startup phase and continuing through each phase of growth. Mr. Nicolosi's ability to strategically plan for the long-term growth and preservation of his business clients truly sets him apart from his peers. Additionally, Mr. Nicolosi is well-versed in today’s largely technology driven business model and has a unique and thorough understanding of the legal issues that surround both brick and mortar and e-commerce based businesses.
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Communications & Internet Law
- Real Estate Law
- Startup Law & Business Organization
- Data Privacy Compliance
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat-fee packages on some matters.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- English: Spoken, Written
- Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Legal Counsel
- The Buckley Companies, LLC
- Served as in-house co-counsel.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2002)
- University of Iowa
- B.A. (1998)
- State Bar of Illinois # 6278873
- Keynote Speaker, Rockford, Illinois
- American Advertising Federation of Northern Illinois
- "What Your clients Should Know About Online Privacy" presented by attorney Philip A. Nicolosi, J.D. of Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
- Law Firm Website
- Startup & Internet Law Blog
- 7 GDPR Rules Businesses Should Follow
8 June 2019
- How Do ISPs Obtain DMCA Safe Harbor Immunity?
2 May 2019
- Are There GDPR Exemptions For U.S. Small Businesses?
6 May 2018
- Check Out Our New ROKU Streaming Channel
19 January 2018
- Can Online Business Defamation Be Stopped?
16 September 2017
- How To Protect Your Company’s Trade Secrets
11 August 2017
- Keeping Up With COPPA Rules In 2017
19 July 2017
- Is Your Business A Victim of AdWords Trademark Infringement?
30 January 2017
- How To Avoid Business Check Fraud Liability
5 November 2016