Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Immigration Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- principal attorney
- Law Offices of Peter L. Ashman/Utah Legal Immigration
- - Current
- Southwestern U.
- Southwestern University School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Honors: Am Jur Award Comparative law, Corporations
- Activities: Student Bar Association Vice President Scholar Exhange--Zhongshan University School of Law, Guangzhou China, 1983
- Nevada State Bar # 2285
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Utah Legal Immigration
- Republican's ACHIEVE Act: a meaningful solution or more tone deaf drivel from the right?
28 November 2012
- Do I need an attorney to help me file for Deferred Action under President Obama's June 15, 2012 announcement?
26 July 2012
- Prosecutorial Discretion for DREAMers
18 June 2012
- The Utah Compact, One Year Later
18 November 2011
- New Report Shows Current U.S. Immigration Policy Hurts Our Economy
9 November 2011
- DHS sinks CruiseWise.com and puts us all out to sea in a leaky ship.
2 November 2011
- Mr. President, you should learn from George Bush.
13 October 2011
- STEM legislation and a certain Congressman from Texas
11 October 2011
- The Hispanic Vote, Immigration and the 2012 Presidential Elections
5 October 2011
Contact & Map