Mr. Scranton believes in the concept of innocent until proven guilty, and that everyone deserves the right to a fair trial. He knows that when someone is in trouble with the law, they need an attorney who is willing to fight for them and keep them well-informed.
In his spare time, Mr. Scranton enjoys spending time with his family and playing tennis.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Northern and Southern Federal District Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Luftman, Heck & Associates LLP.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Eastern Michigan University
- B.A. (2003)
- Ohio State Bar
- Certified ADAP
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Criminal Defense Attorneys – LHA
- Construction Zone Speeding Tickets and Fines in Ohio: What You Need to Know
5 June 2019
- What Is a “Wet Reckless” Charge, and How Might It Affect My Columbus DUI Case?
13 May 2019
- How Long Does an OVI Stay on My Criminal Record in Ohio?
24 April 2019
- Federal Fraud Charges Filed Against Dozens in College Admissions Scam
3 April 2019
- Federal Fentanyl Bust is the Largest in U.S. History
27 March 2019
- Do I Have a Warrant for My Arrest in Franklin County?
6 March 2019
- How a New Ohio Law May Change Sex Offender Registration
27 February 2019
- Will I Go to Jail for a DUI?
6 February 2019
- What Happens After Felony Arraignment in Franklin County?
25 January 2019