Free Consultation: (623) 800-2441Tap to Call This Lawyer
Peter HeinsLegal help that is simple, affordable, and gives you a peace of mind.
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Peter graduated from the Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. His work background is Christian Ministry, Commercial/Residential Property Management, and Real Estate. He is passionate about protecting elders, helping families, and guarding business and personal assets. Peter loves researching, especially the liability regimes within Estates and Probate.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Elder Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 036020
- Arizona State University
- J.D. (2018) | Law Degree
- University of New Mexico
- B.A. (2006) | Philosophy
- State Bar of Arizona  # 036020
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.