I started my professional career working in public accounting and became a New York CPA in 2005.
I currently represent taxpayers in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and New York State Department of Taxation and Finance:
(1) Audit Representation
(2) Tax Court
(3) Penalty Abatement
(4) Installment Agreements
(5) Offer in Compromise
(6) Removal of Liens & Levys
(7) CDP Hearings
(8) BCMS Hearings.
I am a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
I am an Attorney admitted in both New York State and Tax Court.
I am available to represent clients in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and NYC.
- Tax Law
- IRS & NYS Back Taxes
- Tax Controversy Resolution
- Free Consultation
I provide a complementary in person or phone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- US Tax Court
- Tax Attorney
- The Law Office of Peter E. Alizio
- Adjunct Professor
- ST. John's University - College of Professional Studies
- Boston University
- B.S. | Business Administration, Concentration Accounting
- Long Island University - C.W. Post Campus
- M.S. | Masters Degree - Taxation
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. | Juris Doctor
- Nassau County Bar Assocation
- New York State Soceity of CPAs
- Tax Court Bar # AP0183
- Certified Public Accountant (NY)
- NYS Education Department - Office of the Professions