Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Penny Wymyczak-White35 years experience . Not guilty verdicts matter. Criminal law is my passion.
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Family Law ...
Attorney, Penny Wymyczak-White is an aggressive advocate who believes in meticulous case preparation, to provide the most accurate and passionate defense for her clients. She specializes in state criminal defense and handle each of our cases with persistence, passion, and principle.
Penny Wymyczak-White handles all types of criminal defense matters including felonies, misdemeanors, and violations. Unlike other larger criminal defense law firms, she is emotionally invested in every one of her cases, and gives her clients individual, personalized attention. She believes in presenting cases to the grand jury and has had many cases no billed. Ms. White will fight until the end to get the best possible result.
She has helped clients, like you, avoid conviction or lessen the charges they were originally facing. If you are in the Houston Harris County Texas and facing criminal charges, call us immediately. Together, we will fight to defend your rights and protect your future. NO BILLS and NOT GUILTY VERDICTS are the goal. Please read my reviews under Penny Wymyczak White AVVO .
Established in 1989.
I have handled 1000's of cases and truly enjoy working with my clients. My first rule is to always be available to you, no matter what. Misfortune does not have a schedule. That is why am available by phone 24/7. Every moment is crucial when you are facing criminal conviction. The sooner I can begin working on your case, the better your chances become.
When you hire me to work with you, I will be sure to stay with you throughout the entire process. I am extremely aggressive in defending you against criminal charges. First, I will look to see if there is any way to have your case dismissed or no billed. If this option is not available, I will work with you to build a case aiming at the best possible outcome.
Call me today 281-733-0264 - I HAVE NO BILLED RAPE, SEX ASSAULT OF CHILD,ARSON , AGGRAVATED ASSAULT, EVADING and MURDER cases.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Penny Wymyczak White
- - Current
- I have practiced criminal law 35 years.
- law clerk and attorney
- Judge Hoyt
- Clerk in law school and than was hired as a lawyer for firm,
- Benton Musslewhite
- Law clerk
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 22100350
- - Current
- Q. What school schedule do we go by for submitting summer days for the NCP? Do both parents need to go by the same one?
- A: Go by the school they are currently enrolled in on April 1
- Q. How to establish an uncontested 50/50 custodial arrangement when there was not marriage/divorce.
- A: Retain a lawyer to draft petition and order .
- Q. I'm seeking advise on the best steps to take for an attorney for my adolescent son and his late grandmothers estate.
- A: Her Will prevails on who will get her estates. If her last wishes do not match the Will there is nothing you can do unless a person decides to honor her last wishes .
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.