- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Personal Injury
Payman Tehrani is the founder of Tehrani Law Group, LLC. In his career as a trial lawyer, Mr. Tehrani has burnished his reputation as a tireless advocate and creative legal strategist for his personal injury and criminal defense clients. Mr. Tehrani is admitted and actively practices law in three jurisdictions, Connecticut, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Mr. Tehrani has successfully tried and settled hundreds of cases in state and federal trial courts. In every case, Mr. Tehranimanages his client’s legal issues and expectations with great attention to detail and a laser focus on efficiency. He invests himself in his cases and takes great pains to ensure all of his clients are listened to, respected, and their needs exceeded. Being involved in an automobile accident or a serious criminal or traffic matter is incredibly stressful not only for you but also for your family and loved ones. Mr. Tehrani will spend the time to get to know you and understand the ways your life is affected by your legal matter. When you need a strong champion and defender, he is there for you. He will work tirelessly with you to develop the best legal strategy for your case. Mr. Tehrani approaches every case with the knowledge and experience necessary to achieve the best outcome. Mr. Tehrani received his J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he was Managing Editor of the Journal of Environmental Law. His familiarity with the courtroom began when he served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Alexander Williams, Jr., now retired District Court Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. After graduating from law school, Mr. Tehrani served for two (2) years as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Ann S. Harrington, the Administrative Judge of the Montgomery County Circuit Court and the Sixth Judicial Circuit. Before opening his own practice, Mr. Tehrani served as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Rockville, MD.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken, Written
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- State Bar of Connecticut
- Visit My Website
- My Firm's Blog
- Can You Still File a Dog Bite Injury Claim in Connecticut if You Were Trespassing?
May 15, 2023
- Hartford Personal Injury: Four Reasons You Need to Beware of a Quick Settlement Offer from the Insurance Company
May 15, 2023
- Five Traits to Look for When Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer in Glastonbury, CT
April 13, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.