(228) 205-2099Tap to Call This Lawyer
Paulette McLeod TurnerServing South Mississippi Since 1991
- Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a native of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, born and raised in Pascagoula. I have been practicing family law, estate litigation and social security disability appeals for over 20 years. I strive to maintain personal contact and accessibility to better serve my clients, and to tailor my representation to their individual needs. Call me to discuss your legal questions and we see what I can do to help.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Area
- Public Benefits
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Special Family Master
- Chancery Court of Jackson County, Mississippi
- I was appointed to hear uncontested divorces and other matters as assigned.
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- University of Southern Mississippi
- B.S. (1986) | Paralegal Studies
- Mississippi State Bar
- - Current
- Jackson County Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.