Claimed Lawyer Profile
Founder of Young, Marr & Associates. Representing clients in criminal defense, bankruptcy, and social security disability matters in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Social Security Disability
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
Articles & Publications
- Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits in Pennsylvania
Websites & Blogs
- Social Security Disability Attorneys in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Criminal Defense Lawyers in PA and NJ
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in PA and NJ
- What is the Look Back Period on a New Jersey Bankruptcy?
6 June 2019
- Is Disability Insurance Tax Deductible in PA and NJ? / Is Disability Insurance Taxable?
15 April 2019
- Can I Be Charged with DUI in Pennsylvania If I Wasn’t Driving the Car?
5 March 2019
- Do I Need to Go to Court If I File for Bankruptcy in Pennsylvania?
27 February 2019
- Can I Keep My Car If I File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Pennsylvania?
12 February 2019
- Can You Refuse a Blood Alcohol Test for DUI in Pennsylvania?
29 January 2019
Contact & Map