Free Consultation: (801) 678-3441Tap to Call This Lawyer
Paul Waldron

Paul Waldron

Waldron Law Group
  • Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
  • Utah
Review This Lawyer
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Darin Featherstone
Reviewed by Darin Featherstone June 1, 2018
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Paul Waldron is widely recognized as one of the top attorneys in Utah County. Among his peers and clients alike, he is highly respected and trusted and I have recommended him to several family members, friends, and former clients all of whom have had nothing but the best experience under his care.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

For more than 20 years, Paul Waldron has been helping families protect the things that are most important to them. Let us help you. Call or e-mail us and tell us about your case. In all legal matters, our goal is to help clients understand their options so that clients can make informed decisions in order to protect themselves and to retain or regain balance in their lives. Paul has sought out broad life experience in order to be the most effective solution-finder for clients. Therefore, we are pleased to talk to any person about their case and, if we cannot help them, refer that person to an attorney or service that can help you solve your problem. Our primary interests and experience in law focus on helping families and individuals. In these areas, we have served as attorney, counselor, mediator, guardian ad litem, mediation advisor, legal coach, and parent’s counsel. Call or e-mail us today. Hablamos Español.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Guardianship
  • Conservatorship
  • Free Consultation
    I give a free telephone consultation in family law matters, and a free in-office consultation for estate planning matters.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Payment plans available Flat Fee available Unbundled Services available
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Paul Waldron, P.C.
- Current
Brigham Young University
J.D. (1996)
Brigham Young University Logo
Brigham Young University
B.A. | American Studies, Philosophy, Analytical Thinking
Brigham Young University Logo
Meritorious Service Award
United States Army, Utah National Guard
25 years' service in the Utah Army National Guard.
United States Army War College
Professional Army Education
Meritorious Service Medal
United State Army
For service in Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar  # 07660
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Central Utah Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Central Utah Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
38 Questions Answered
Q. Hello, my father recently passed away and he didn't have no will and I'm his only child. He has a estate and vehicles
A: In Utah you would need to file a probate action, get yourself appointed as personal representative, and have yourself declared the sole heir of the estate. You would be best served by retaining an attorney that works in the estate probate area of law that is also near where your father's property is located.
Q. My son is planning on moving out of his mother's house for conflict reasons. Do I have still have to pay child support?
A: Whether you continue to pay or not depends on your court orders. You should immediately get the matter before the Court for an order changing your child support obligation, whether that is paying your son the child support directly (and the mother also paying her obligation directly to your son) or terminating your obligation altogether.
Q. When my girlfriend turns 18 and i marry her, can she legally move in with me even if she has some "disabilities"?
A: It depends on your girlfriend's level of "disabilities" and whether or not someone else has guardianship of her. Otherwise, generally speaking, without any other information regarding your situation, there is nothing stopping your girlfriend from moving in with you when she turns 18. Working with an experienced lawyer will help you more fully understand any legal problems that may need to be considered.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
504 W 800 N
504 W 800 N
Orem, UT 84057-3746
Telephone: (801) 678-3441
Fax: (800) 862-7558
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.