Attorney Paul Jacobs' legal background includes serving as corporate counsel for Thrifty Corporation in Los Angeles. Thrifty Corporation was the parent company for Thrifty Drug Stores, Payless Drug Stores, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Gart Sporting Goods, Crown Books, Trak Auto and Newman Importing. Mr. Jacobs also served as Senior Trial Counsel for the distinguished law firm of Haight, Brown & Bonesteel. While at that firm, Mr. Jacobs represented many high-profile clients, including the State of California, IBM, Carls Jr., Leviton Manufacturing and the Koll Company.
Mr. Jacobs has a B.S. degree in Business Administration, as well as a B.A. degree in English. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of San Diego.
The Orange County, California business law firm of Jacobs & Dodds represents over 300 companies in business litigation and transactional matters.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Corporate Formation Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- University of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree / Law (1980)
- California State University - Los Angeles
- B.S. / Business Administration (1977)
- California State Bar # 95241
- - Current
- Business Law Firm of Jacobs and Dodds
- California Employers and How to Defend Wage and Hour Claims before the Division of Labor Standards and Enforcement
22 June 2016
- The Cities of San Diego, Los Angeles and Santa Monica Have Imposed Sick Leave Ordinances on Employers
18 June 2016
- California Sick Law Law Explained
18 June 2016
- Ninth Circuit Case on Rounding of Employees Time
16 June 2016
- California Employment Law - PAGA (Manageable v. Unmanageable Wage Claims)
15 June 2016
- California Hourly Wage and Effect on "Exempt Employees"
22 May 2016
- The Importance of Employee Handbooks in California
19 May 2013
- Mediation vs. Arbitration
4 May 2013
- What is a California Corporation?
28 April 2013