Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Paul JacobsBusiness Law Firm of Jacobs & Dodds
- Business Law, Employment Law, Construction Law ...
For 38 years, Attorney Paul Jacobs has practiced business law, specializing in business litigation. His legal background includes serving as corporate counsel for Thrifty Corporation in Los Angeles. Thrifty Corporation was the parent company for Thrifty Drug Stores, Payless Drug Stores, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Gart Sporting Goods, Crown Books, Trak Auto and Newman Importing. Mr. Jacobs also served as Senior Trial Counsel for the distinguished law firm of Haight, Brown & Bonesteel. While at that firm, Mr. Jacobs represented many high-profile clients, including the State of California, IBM, Carls Jr., Leviton Manufacturing and the Koll Company.
Mr. Jacobs has a B.S. degree in Business Administration, as well as a B.A. degree in English. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of San Diego in 1980.
The Orange County, California business law firm of Jacobs & Dodds represents over 300 companies in business litigation and transactional matters. They specialize in litigated matters involving breach of contract, unfair competition, shareholder/partnership disputes and defending employers in labor matters including PAGA claims and wage and hour claims.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Business Litigation
- Class Action Defense (wage and hour)
- Corporate Formation Law
Free telephone consultations.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Jacobs & Dodds
- - Current
- Senior Counsel
- Haight Brown & Bonesteel
- Corporate Counsel
- Thrifty Corporation
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (1980) | Law
- California State University - Los Angeles
- B.S. (1977) | Business Administration
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 95241
- - Current
- Jacobs & Dodds Website
- Torrance Business Attorneys of Jacobs & Dodds
- Business Law Firm of Jacobs and Dodds blog
- New Independent Contractor Law - 2018
November 8, 2018
- City of Los Angeles - Mandatory Paid Sick Leave (Potholes and Pitfalls)
April 8, 2017
- New California Laws Effecting California Businesses in 2017
April 1, 2017
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.