Paul HefferonCharlotte NC Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Business Law ...
David P. “Paul” Hefferon was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina in 1954. He is married to Vera Hefferon and has three grown children. He was educated in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools and earned his B.A. in History and Political Science at UNC-Charlotte in 1980. He is a 1982 graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Law. Paul is a member or former member of the North Carolina State Bar, the Mecklenburg County Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Paul has been practicing law in Charlotte since 1983 and concentrates his practice in serious personal injury cases, worker’s compensation, and business litigation. He has been trying jury trials in state and federal courts for more than two decades.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Foreclosure Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Legal Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
- North Carolina State Bar
- Hefferon Law
- Penalties for BWI in North Carolina
March 29, 2022
- Medical Malpractice Can Be A Lengthy Process
February 25, 2022
- Most Trucking Accident Claims Do Not End Up In Court
January 28, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.