I strive to provide personal service to each and every one of my clients. This means when you call my office, I will speak with you directly and answer any question you may have. I am on your side and will personally make sure your needs are handled professionally, quickly, and with the respect you deserve. Most cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, giving my clients equal access to justice. You will not pay an attorney’s fee unless we recover for you.
I have over 20 years of experience representing individuals and families who have been victims of serious injuries or death due to the negligence of another person or company. I have the experience necessary to recover compensation from the corporation or insurance company responsible. It is important that you and your family have a strong advocate that will hold the responsible party accountable. Call me today for a free consultation.
- Business Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Health Care Law
- Employment Law
- Elder Law
- Consumer Law
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Social Security Law
- Truck Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 8th Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- US District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- Pfeifer Law Firm
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Colorado College
- Lead Counsel
- Thomson Reuters
- Arkansas State Bar
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Injury Law
- Arkansas Injury Blog
- Social Security Disability, Social Security Law
- Paul Gerard Pfeifer's Website Profile
- Pfeifer Law Firm Website
- Arkansas Injury Lawyer Blog
- Arkansas Car Accident Highlights Danger of Driver Inattention
2 February 2020
- Rear Collision Car Accidents in Arkansas Take a High Toll on Victims
1 January 2020
- What’s the Financial Impact of a Spinal Cord Injury?
6 December 2019
- Driverless Cars – Are they safe?
3 November 2019
- Drunk Driving Accident in Arkansas Highlights Liability Issues for Drinking Establishments
1 October 2019
- Poor Visibility Does Not Negate Liability in Pedestrian Accidents in Arkansas
2 September 2019
- Rear-End Motorcycle Accident in Arkansas Highlights Very Rare (but Very Real) Danger
4 August 2019
- Intoxicated Drivers Should be Held Accountable for their Choices and Actions
5 July 2019
- Grocery Stores are Hotspots for Slip and Fall Accidents in Arkansas
2 May 2019
- Q. Wrongful Termination (Arkansas)?
- A: You need to speak with an Arkansas employment lawyer. There are some facts that need to be learned before an answer can be provided. I would be happy to discuss your situation with you.
- Q. Should I have been receiving on- call pay?
- A: You may want to contact an employment attorney that handles FLSA cases because you may have a claim related to this activity by your employer. We would be happy to speak with you.
- Q. My brother was killed and they found the other driver at fault. The driver had no DL or insur - can they go to jail
- A: I would recommend you contact an Arkansas injury lawyer to discuss whether anything can be done in a civil claim. Regarding whether there is criminal liability for what occurred, I would need more information and also direct you to the prosecuting attorney in the County where the wreck occurred.
- Q. My daughter was mauled by 2 pit bulls while walking. The owner is not the home owner where they came from whose fault?
- A: I am sorry to hear about what occurred. You need to discuss this situation with an Arkansas dog bite lawyer. Liability for what occurred may depend on certain facts that need to be known. I hope she is recovering well. Paul Pfeifer, Attorney at Law