Attorney Paul J. Garrity is a Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney, DWI/DUI Lawyer in Manchester NH, Nashua NH and Londonderry NH.
Attorney Garrity is a high profile murder trial lawyer, and has helped hundreds of clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges, drug charges, possession and violent crime defense in NH.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- New Hampshire
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Criminal Lawyer
- Paul J Garrity Law Offices
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- Attorney Paul J. Garrity graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and then obtained his law degree from Boston University. He initially became an attorney in New Hampshire in 1986 and then passed the Massachusetts Bar Exam in 1990. Attorney Garrity became a member of the United States District bar in New Hampshire in 1986 and then the United States District bar in Massachusetts in 11990. He also became a member of the bar of the United States First Circuit Court of Appeals in 1988. Attorney Garrity was also admitted Pro Hac Vice to the United States District Court for St. Thomas, Virgin Islands in 2003.
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- New Motor Vehicle Offense Laws - NH - Lawyer For MV Offenses
4 October 2016
- Facing Charges for Texting and Driving? Texting Laws in New Hampshire
4 March 2014
- Criminal Defendant's Rights in NH
19 August 2013
- New Years in New Hampshire - Holiday Driving Safety Tips 2012
26 December 2012