Paul D. SunshineReger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Products Liability
- Delaware, Maryland
Paul D. Sunshine focuses his practice in the areas of general liability, construction defect, trucking and transportation litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Sunshine brings with him more than 25 years of experience representing clients in a wide range of matters including products liability, toxic tort, transportation, general liability, personal injury and construction defect litigation.
Mr. Sunshine has a proven track record of representing regional, national and international clients in all phases of litigation throughout Delaware and Maryland. He has extensive experience with a wide range of client products and services and incorporates the varied needs and goals of his clients in order to develop comprehensive, effective and efficient defense strategies. Mr. Sunshine’s success hinges on his ability to fully integrate the business model and stated goals of his client with a comprehensive strategy for achieving desired results.
In 2010, Mr. Sunshine was Certified by the Delaware Superior Court as an Advanced Mediator and Approved Arbitrator. In that capacity, he has been selected numerous times by his peers to assist in the resolution of disputes. He was also appointed as Special Master to the Family Court by the Chief Judge, and was invited to join the Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court with a focus on all aspects of litigation.
In addition to his legal career, Mr. Sunshine serves as an adjunct faculty member at the Delaware Technical and Community College and at Wilmington University. He also enjoys serving as Judge for the Widener University School of Law Moot Court Competition and as Presiding Judge and Case Committee Member for the Annual Delaware High School Mock Trial Competition. Additionally, after earning his J.D. from Widener University School of Law, Mr. Sunshine served as a law clerk to the Honorable Vincent A. Bifferato in the State of Delaware Superior Court.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Transportation & Logistics
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
- - Current
- McGivney, Kluger & Cook, P.C.
- Bouland & Brush
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Delaware
- B.A. | Political Science
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Delaware Technical and Community College, Wilmington University
- Advanced Mediator and Approved Arbitrator
- Superior Court of the State of Delaware
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.