Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney
- Pajcic & Pajcic
- Litigating all varieties of personal injury and malpractice cases for plaintiffs
- DeKalb County, Georgia District Attorney's Office
- Head of the White Collar Crimes Division prosecuting all felony white collar crimes for the county, 1999 - 2001
- Financial Transactions Attorney
- Kilpatrick Stockton
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated in top 3%
Magna Cum Laude
Order of the Coif
Associate Executive Editor of Constitutional Law Quarterly
Four American Jurisprudence Awards
- University of Florida
- B.A., Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
Phi Beta Kappa
Golden Key National Honor Society
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Paul A. Shorstein's Website Profile
- Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon Website
- Jacksonville Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Criminal Law Update: When Can A Police Officer Stop And Search You?
13 February 2018
- How Can A Criminal Defense Attorney Help Get A Low Bond?
6 February 2018
- What is Pretrial Diversion or Pretrial Intervention and How Can I Get It?
31 January 2018
- In Florida, When a Defendant is Sentenced to Probation, Can That Probation Period Be Terminated Early?
23 January 2018
- Police in Florida Do Not Have a Right to Search All of a Person’s Personal Property, Even After an Arrest
19 January 2018
- What Is A Motion To Dismiss In A Criminal Case?
3 January 2018
- What Is A Motion To Suppress?
21 December 2017
- What Is A Federal Grand Jury And What Is It’s Purpose?
14 December 2017
- Rian Rodriguez, A 27 Year Old Soccer Coach Is Accused Of Interference With The Custody Of A Minor After Running Away With A 17 Year Old Student. So, Why Hasn’t He Been Charged With A Sex Offense And What Is The Law In Florida Relating To Sexual Acts Between 16-17 Year Olds And Adults, Young Adults, And Teenagers?
11 December 2017
- Florida Immigration Lawyer Blog
- Can I Be Deported If I Am A Cuban Lawful Permanent Resident Who Adjusted Under the Cuban Adjustment Act?
14 February 2018
- What is Adjustment of Status and How Do I Adjust My Status to Get a Greencard?
7 February 2018
- A Driving Under The Influence Charge Will Affect Whether You Get An Immigration Bond
2 February 2018
- I Am Not A United States Citizen. What Can I Do If I Am The Victim Of A Crime?
24 January 2018
- How Do I Get Information On My Immigration Case?
22 January 2018
- A Florida Conviction For Domestic Battery By Strangulation Is Categorically A Crime Of Violence
2 January 2018
- When War On Terror Becomes A War On The Constitution
12 December 2017
- December 7th, 1941 – A Day That Japanese Americans Will Never Forget And Hopefully A Day That Muslim Americans Will Never Have To Relive
7 December 2017
- Board Of Immigration Appeals Holds That A Dropped Pretrial Intervention Charge Can Serve As A Conviction.
5 December 2017
Contact & Map