Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney
- Pajcic & Pajcic
- Litigating all varieties of personal injury and malpractice cases for plaintiffs
- DeKalb County, Georgia District Attorney's Office
- Head of the White Collar Crimes Division prosecuting all felony white collar crimes for the county, 1999 - 2001
- Financial Transactions Attorney
- Kilpatrick Stockton
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated in top 3%
Magna Cum Laude
Order of the Coif
Associate Executive Editor of Constitutional Law Quarterly
Four American Jurisprudence Awards
- University of Florida
- B.A., Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
Phi Beta Kappa
Golden Key National Honor Society
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Paul A. Shorstein's Website Profile
- Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon Website
- Jacksonville Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Police Unlawfully Search Person at Florida House Where Marijuana Was to be Delivered
18 April 2018
- Police Engage in Illegal Interrogation Tactics and Conviction Gets Reversed
13 April 2018
- Police Drew Blood From Unconscious Defendant in Florida DUI Case. Was it Legal?
6 April 2018
- The Government’s Recent Report on the Effects of Mandatory Minimum Prison Statutes
23 March 2018
- Mandatory Minimum Prison Sentences Give Prosecutors Excessive Power at the Expense of Defendants’ Rights
16 March 2018
- What is Hearsay? Can They Prosecute Me Based On He Said/She Said?
12 March 2018
- What is considered Child Abuse in Florida?
7 March 2018
- What are the gun laws in the State of Florida?
1 March 2018
- What is “Safety Valve” in Federal Criminal Court?
20 February 2018
- Florida Immigration Lawyer Blog
- I Have A Criminal Conviction That May Get Me Deported. What Do I Do?
13 April 2018
- My U.S. Citizen/LPR Spouse Is Abusing Me And Threatening Me With Deportation. What Do I Do?
5 April 2018
- Will a Child Neglect or Child Endangerment Conviction Make Me Deportable?
27 March 2018
- Can I Get A Bond If My Deportation Case Is Taking Too Long?
5 March 2018
- An Immigration Lawyer Answers: What is Cancellation of Removal?
21 February 2018
- Can I Be Deported If I Am A Cuban Lawful Permanent Resident Who Adjusted Under the Cuban Adjustment Act?
14 February 2018
- What is Adjustment of Status and How Do I Adjust My Status to Get a Greencard?
7 February 2018
- A Driving Under The Influence Charge Will Affect Whether You Get An Immigration Bond
2 February 2018
- I Am Not A United States Citizen. What Can I Do If I Am The Victim Of A Crime?
24 January 2018
Contact & Map