- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, White Collar Crime ...
With an extensive and committed 30-year history of helping individuals defend themselves from all manner of criminal and personal injury matters, Massachusetts attorney Patrick Regan has the ability to successfully help clients navigate difficult circumstances and resolve challenging problems, from industrial accidents to car wrecks, minor misdemeanors to the most serious of felonies in both state and federal court. He is proud to be a trusted counselor and advisor to every client he represents.
Patrick is passionate about applying his legal knowledge and skills in developing effective strategies that help people. He prides himself in assisting his criminally accused clients avoid damaging and life altering convictions and minimizing their exposure to the criminal justice system.
Patrick is equally as passionate in applying his experience and legal knowledge to maximize the value of his client's personal injury claims. He knows how to navigate the complex insurance laws and insurance company practices to maximize his client's settlements.
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (1992) | Law
- Boston College
- B.A. (1986) | English
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Law Office of Patrick J. Regan
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.