Claimed Lawyer Profile
Pat Peters is a well known criminal trial attorney serving clients throughout the Midwest. Known for his litigation skills, he handles many high profile cases in both federal and state court.
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- Appeals & Appellate
- DUI & DWI
Additional Practice Areas
- Constitutional Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 8th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- Private Practice
- Peters Law Firm
- - Current
- Deputy Attorney General
- Kansas Attorney General
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Jackson County, Missouri Prosecuting Attorney
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- B.A. | Economics
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- A/V Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell has maintained Ratings for lawyers for more than a century, and currently reviews or assigns ratings for over 150,000 lawyers each year. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of bar members and the judiciary, and attest to the individual lawyer's legal ability and adherence to accepted professional standards of ethics. Exclusively developed and assigned by the Martindale-Hubbell ® Law Directory, ratings are considered valuable benchmarks intended for use by members of the profession. An AV ® Rating signifies that the lawyer has reached the heights of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for a number of years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- Thomson Reuters
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-approved law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current
- Kansas State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Howard "Ray" Stephenson--A likely murder trial in Jackson County
27 October 2014
- Unauthorized (and unethical) practice of law.
8 February 2012
- Another day. Another courthouse assault.
7 February 2012
- Prosecution mob causes riot in court
6 February 2012
- Savory Twins: right idea, wrong execution.
20 December 2011
- Attorney Dorothy Savory's Twin Trouble
17 December 2011
- If cops lie under oath, it isn't perjury.
15 December 2011
- Prosecutors caught cheating in Casey Anthony trial.
20 July 2011
- Can I call the prosecutor as a witness?
15 July 2011
Contact & Map