- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- THL Partners; Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Acquisition of Ceridian Corporation Advised THL Partners and Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in connection with their $5.3 billion public-to-private acquisition of Ceridian Corporation.
- Providence Equity Partners Inc. Acquisition of Television Group of Clear Channel Communications Inc. Advising Providence Equity Partners Inc. in connection with its $1.2 billion acquisition from Clear Channel Communications Inc. of 56 television stations in 24 markets.
- Owners of Atlanta Hawks basketball team: Bruce Levenson Ed Peskowitz J. Michael Gearon Jr. J. Rutherford Seydel II LPF Atlanta LLc SSG Group LLC Belkin v. Levenson Weil Gotshal defended a group of owners of the Atlanta Hawks basketball team against a suit brought by a co-owner, Steven Belkin. Mr. Belkin sought a preliminary injunction against the other owners, seeking to prevent them from removing him from the NBA Board of Governors. more
- Marsh and McLennan Co. Inc. Wausau Insurance Company, Inc. v. Kahuna, Inc. et al. Successfully obtained dismissal of a fraud case against Marsh and McLennan Co., Inc. brought by Wausau Insurance Company, Inc.
- Suffolk University
- Stonehill College
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map