Patrick NolanRepresenting all personal injury matters including catastrophic matters.
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Nursing Home Abuse
Attorney Patrick Nolan has extensive trial experience which is reflected by his induction into the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) in 2021. ABOTA is the premier trial organization in the United States whose members are admitted only after a rigorous screening process of demonstrated trial skills. Mr. Nolan's trial results are often published in the Daily Journal, including his most recent verdict for $3 million in the federal court case of Saavedra v. Integon Preferred, and a pedestrian v. auto trial in San Bernardino Superior Court that settled with a key witness on the stand for $2.75 million.
He joined Dewitt Algorri & Algorri in 2012 and represents only injured parties in all types of civil personal injury cases including product liability, catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death and dangerous conditions of roadways.
His reputation in trial also leads to pre-trial settlements in other cases, including most recently a settlement for $6.1 million in the case of Alcantara v. Rude Dog Bar and Grill. Not only has he been recognized annually by Super Lawyers magazine, but his legal articles have been published in the Advocate and Plaintiff magazines.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Defective Products Causing Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- University of California - Los Angeles
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- State Bar of California  # 268031
- CAALA (Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles)
- Law Fellow
- - Current
- DeWitt Algorri & Algorri Website
- DeWitt Algorri & Algorri Blog
- The Dangers of Motorcycle Accidents in Southern California
January 24, 2023
- Can I File a Wrongful Death Claim in California?
January 10, 2023
- Who Is Liable for a Trampoline Park Accident?
January 2, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.