- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability ...
Patrick Newsom is a trial attorney and founder of Newsom Law PLC, primarily representing injury victims, consumers and businesses. One hundred percent of his practice is devoted to litigation in the areas of personal injury, consumer protection, automobile defects and business litigation. He has personally recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for clients through relentless advocacy, thorough preparation and strategic execution.Patrick attended the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. He then attended Nashville School of Law where he graduated in the top ten in his class and was inducted into the Cooper's Inn Honor Society.Patrick is licensed to practice in all courts in the State of Tennessee and Federal Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. He has successfully represented injury victims, consumers and businesses in trial courts throughout Tennessee. In addition, he has appeared and argued before the Tennessee Supreme Court. ?Patrick pursued and obtained the Certified Medicare Secondary Payer certification to benefit his injury clients who receive health benefits through Medicare. Whether he's helping a client involved in a minor vehicle accident or one resulting in catastrophic injuries; a client involved in a simple warranty dispute or one harmed by a complex fraud scheme; or a client involved in a small contract dispute or one facing high stakes litigation, Patrick is committed to giving his clients and their cases an unmatched level of individual attention.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Lemon Law
- Automotive Defects
- Medicare Lien Resolution
- Medicaid Lien Resolution
- ERISA Lien Resolution
- Healthcare Plan Subrogation
- Healthcare Provider Lien Disputes
- Tri-Care and VA Lien Resolution
- 6th Circuit
- Newsom Law PLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.