Patrick obtained a B.S. in Political Science at The University of Houston, where he graduated summa cum laude. At The University of Houston, Patrick was active in the Spirit of Houston Marching Band and supporting Cougar Athletics.
Patrick received his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law, where he graduated with Honors. Patrick practiced litigation at Vinson & Elkins in Houston for three years before joining Doyle LLP in 2007. Patrick was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2004 and the Arizona Bar in 2012.
Patrick’s trial experience includes successfully serving as first chair trial attorney of a Jones Act/Maritime arbitration, successfully serving as first chair trial attorney in a personal injury, premises liability jury trial, and participating in a multi-week trial against a government contractor leading to a highly favorable verdict for the client, among many other trials.
In his time away from work, Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife and four children and supporting athletics at The University of Houston as a longtime season ticket holder and member of the 46ers, an organization dedicated to supporting the Houston Cougar Football Program.
- Texas, 2004
- Arizona, September 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. / Honors: Graduated with Honors / Law Journal: The Review of Litigation, Staff Member
University of Houston, Houston
- B.S. / Honors: Summa Cum Laude / Major: Political Science
Recent Developments in Products, General Liability, and Consumer Law, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, Volume 42/Issue 2, Winter 2007, 2007