Patrick Kershisnik

Patrick Kershisnik

Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Pat gets a perfect rating due to the various times he's SHOWN me his integrity, skills, and professionalism - Pat walks the walk.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial Media
Practice Area
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Professional Experience
Angstman, Johnson
Business Law, Real Estate Law, Construction Law, Estate Law
General Counsel
Petra, Inc
General Counsel for Large Construction company. Focus on Construction Law, Business Law, Contracts
Talboy and Kershisnik
General Practice Law Firm focusing on Family Law, Divorce, Custody, DUI, Criminal Law, Wills, Estates, Trusts, Probate, Employment Law, Personal Injury and Business Law
University of Idaho College of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Stanford University
B.A. | Philosophy
Stanford University Logo
Websites & Blogs
Kershisnik Law
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. Im the husband. im dissabled for i have m.s. my wife asked for a divorce i dont workcan i get suport from her 25 yearsm
A: Idaho allows for spousal support in certain circumstances. Idaho Code 32-705 says that support can be awarded if one party lacks sufficient property with which to provide for their reasonable needs AND is unable to support themselves through employment.

You can always ask for support and if you meet the above criteria you may well receive it. However, often when spousal support is awarded, and that is not very often in Idaho, it will only be temporary. A temporary award of support is most often given when the spouse seeking the support has no work experience or job training. The support will be awarded for a reasonable time for the party to get training or to complete their education.
Q. I broke up 10 days b4 wedding, my fiances parents atty sent me a demand for the cost of their flights, do i pay or ignor
A: Firstly, I think you should respond to their letter and tell them that their claim is unsubstantiated. You did not make or require that they purchase the tickets or the car rental in the first place. They did that on their own accord and for their daughter's wedding. I would also mention the fact that she is already engaged to someone else just to stress the point that it is clearly better that your marriage did not occur. In my opinion,they have no legal claim against you. They are just demanding reimbursement on the principle of the matter.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
101 S. Capitol Blvd., Suite 701
Boise, ID 83702
Telephone: (208) 472-2383
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.