Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Patrick J. Taggart IIProviding the kind of quality representation clients expect and deserve
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Business Law ...
Patrick Taggart II grew up in Sauk City, Wisconsin. After graduating from Marquette University Law School, he returned to the Sauk City and Prairie du Sac area and joined LaRowe Gerlach & Roy, LLP as an associate attorney. In 2001, Patrick became a partner of the law firm. The firm was subsequently re-named LaRowe Gerlach Taggart LLP in March of 2013. In 2017, he was appointed as a Court Commissioner for Sauk County, Wisconsin. In 2021, Patrick founded Taggart Law LLC.
He is a general practice lawyer, whose areas of expertise include: Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Corporate and Business Law, Litigation, Collections, Banking Law and Title Insurance.
Since 2011, Patrick Taggart II has annually been awarded an AV® Preeminent ™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest rating available to an attorney in the United States. He was selected as one of Wisconsin’s Top Rated Lawyers™ of 2013 for Banking & Finance, Business & Commercial and General Practice. Avvo has given him its highest rating of 10.0/Superb. From 2015 through 2020, Patrick was selected as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent in Trusts & Estates and Real Estate by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC). From 2016 through 2019, he was selected as one of the Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the State of Wisconsin by the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA). He has also appeared on Court TV.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Attorney and Owner
- Taggart Law LLC
- - Current
- Court Commissioner
- Sauk County
- - Current
- LaRowe Gerlach Taggart, LLP
- LaRowe, Gerlach & Roy, LLP
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (1997)
- 10.0 - Superb Rating
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Services
- Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence.
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Wisconsin
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Client Distinction Award
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1029734
- Sauk County Bar Association
- Attorney Patrick J. Taggart, II has Achieved the AV Preeminent (R) Rating
- The Wall Street Journal
- Estate Planning: Basic to Advanced, Edward Jones Estate Planning Event
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.