Patrick J. Cooper, Esquire is a Partner in the Law firm of Sadek and Cooper. Patrick started with the firm in 2009 as an associate attorney and through his hard work and dedication the firm’s family law practice has flourished with hundreds of satisfied clients. Patrick became a named Partner of Sadek and Cooper in 2013. Patrick specializes in Divorce, Custody and Child Support and is also well-versed in the areas of Bankruptcy Law and Mortgage Foreclosure Defense.
Patrick is a Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University and The University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Patrick is active within the family law community and currently sits on the executive board of the Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court for Family Law attorneys. Patrick’s goal is to provide first class legal services in a compassionate and affordable manner.
Contact Sadek and Cooper today to schedule a free consultation at 215-545-0008.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sadek and Cooper Law Offices
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Advocates
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 307618
- Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court
- Executive Committee Member
- Bankruptcy and Family Law, Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Courts
- Sadek and Cooper Law Offices, LLC
- Does a PFA Order Really Protect Abuse Victims?
20 March 2018
- Who Has the Right to Seek Visitation in Philadelphia?
13 March 2018
- IVF Technology Can Create Reproductive Complications for Pennsylvania Divorcees
7 March 2018
- Changes to Pennsylvania Tax Law May Impact Your Divorce
5 March 2018
- Is There Such a Thing as Common Law Marriage in Pennsylvania?
27 February 2018
- What if My Child Doesn’t Want to Spend Time With the Non-Custodial Parent?
22 February 2018
- Can I Move Away from Philadelphia After My Divorce?
20 February 2018
- Is Nesting a Good Option for Your Philadelphia Divorce?
13 February 2018
- 3 Things to Know About Philadelphia Annulments
6 February 2018