(800) 555-7780Tap to Call This Lawyer
Patrick GecklePatrick G. Geckle, LLC.
- Criminal Law, Civil Rights
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Patrick G. Geckle is a member of the Patrick G. Geckle, LLC. Patrick Geckle was featured in the Delaware Cape Gazette as an attorney in a "Nickel Rides" case, which is a erratic drive in the back of a police van, and usually results in serious injuries. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, and also actively participates in teaching other lawyers about handling police misconduct cases
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Police Misconduct
- Police Brutality
- Wrongful Convictions
- False Arrest
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Patrick G. Geckle, LLC
- Mychak, Geckle & Welker
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (1977) | Law
- Loyola College
- B.A. (1974) | Political Science
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 26718
Websites & Blogs
- Philadelphia Police Battery
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.