Patrick DohertyJustice for All
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
Patrick Doherty is an attorney who has a strong commitment to all of his clients. Born and raised in the City of Philadelphia, Mr. Doherty has first hand experience in dealing with people from all walks of life and has the personality, ability, and empathy to connect with each and every one of his clients.
Throughout his time at Delaware Law school, Mr. Doherty has worked with attorneys in various fields such as criminal law, environmental law, personal injury, and property law. During the summer of his second year of law school, Mr. Doherty worked at the District Attorney’s Office of Philadelphia where he argued cases on behalf of the Commonwealth and achieved successful outcomes.
Having represented clients throughout Pennsylvania, Mr. Doherty has befriended individuals from all walks of life and these experiences give him the advantage of being able to relate to clients from various social, economic, and cultural backgrounds. He is the 2018 recipient of the Charles Zencey award for environmental advocacy and is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. Mr. Doherty is committed to ensuring that his clients’ future is his highest priority.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 326167
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 326167
- The Town Law Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.