Patrick D. Quarles is a shareholder attorney at Richert Quarles P.A.. Patrick was admitted to the bar in 2013. He received his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of law in Gulfport, Florida. While at Stetson he participated in the Family Law Internship Program and interned for the City Attorney’s office in St. Petersburg, as well as the pro bono program. Before attending Stetson, Patrick worked for the Transportation Security Administration as a Supervisor and attended George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology. Prior to moving to Washington, D.C., Patrick received his Associate’s Degree from Pensacola Junior College (now Pensacola State College). Upon being admitted to the bar, Patrick worked at al law office in Clearwater, Florida focusing in estate planning and tax law. He also worked for a credit card processing start-up company. In order to focus on practicing law and diversifying his practice areas, Patrick joined his former law school classmate, and Richert Quarles P.A. was born. Patrick is a Florida Native, born in Pensacola. As a member of a military family he was afforded the opportunity to live in Japan and Maine before returning to Florida. Patrick lost his mother to cancer when he was 16 years old. Experiencing the probate process as a teenager started Patrick on the path to his law practice. Patrick is a member the Delta Chi Fraternity, the Order of Omega Greek Honors society, and the Lambda Alpha National Collegiate Honors Society for Anthropology George Mason University. Patrick practices in estate planning, asset protection, probate, landlord tenant, pre-litigation, and civil litigation. He brings his personal experiences to handle your matters with care and empathy. Patrick is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. He is currently a member of the Clearwater Bar Association and Hillsborough Bar Association.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
30 minute phone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Payment for earned fees only, advance fees and fee deposits must be made by check.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- George Mason University
- B.A. (2008) | Anthropology
- Honors: Lambda Alpha Sociology and Anthropology Honors society, Order of Omega Greek Honors Society.
- Activities: Delta Chi Fraternity
- The Florida Bar # 0106599
- Richert Quarles P.A.
- Richert Quarles Blog Posts
- Electronic Wills: The Good, the Bad, and the Confusing
19 September 2019
- What You Should Know Before Buying a Home with a Homeowners’ Association
16 September 2019
- Who is an heir in Florida?
9 September 2019
- Florida Estate Planning: What documents should I have in my estate plan?
13 May 2019
- Estate Planning for Small Business Owners
10 April 2019
- Florida Probate: What is a final accounting in a probate case?
1 April 2019
- FINRA Rule 8210 and Florida Professional License Disciplinary Proceedings
22 March 2019
- Florida Probate: Am I liable for my deceased loved one’s debts?
20 March 2019
- Florida Estate Planning: What is a separate writing for a will?
3 March 2019