Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have been practicing for more than 24 years representing injured clients in workers compensation, social security and personal injury claims.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- Attorney - Shareholder
- Stellpflug Law, S.C.
- - Current
- Representing clients in personal injury, workers compensation and social security matters.
- Trial Attorney
- Liberty Mutual- Law Office of Stilp and Cottom
- Represented Liberty Mutual, Nationwide Insurance and Wausau Insurance companies and clients defending workers compensation matters and civil lawsuits.
- Moen, Sheehan, Meyer & Henke
- Associate attorney representing clients in workers compensation and family law matters
- University of Nebraska College of Law
- J.D. / Law (1991)
- Creighton University
- B.A. / Mass Communications Broadcast Journalism (1987)
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1001489
- Wisconsin Association of Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Board of Director
- - Current
- Activities: Current board member, past secretary and seminar chairman, seminar presenter on various legal topics.
Websites & Blogs
- Patricia Sandoz Profile
Contact & Map