Patricia A SokolichLaw Office of Patricia A. Sokolich
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
- New York
After graduating from Law School, I immediately opened a private practice in Garden City, NY, where I focus my energy and expertise on the issues of matrimonial law, father's rights,custody, visitation, re-location, child support, sexual abuse, and same sex marriages. My goal is to help my client's define their priorities and provide them with the ammunition to fight for them during the divorce process. It's important for clients to be able to function and thrive independently and to support themselves and their children while maintaining their current lifestyle. A successful divorce allows the client to maintain their dignity, integrity and well-being throughout the process.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Lawyer
- Law Office of Patricia A. Sokolich
- - Current
- Patricia A. Sokolich has focused her energy & professional expertise on the issues of matrimonial law, father's rights, custody, visitation, re-location, child support, sexual abuse and all family court matters.
- City University of New York - Queens College
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Activities: Member of Law Clinic where I represented clients under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
- Long Island University - C.W. Post Campus
- M.S. (1990) | Masters in Library Science
- Honors: Specialization in Law Librarianship
- College of Mount St. Vincent
- B.A. (1966) | English and Fine Arts
- Activities: Editor of School Newspaper Award for Creative Writing
- Galaxy Award for Woman of the Future
- New York Women's Agenda
- Women of Achievement
- New York City Council
- Bar Association of Nassau County
- New York State Bar  # 2626919
- - Current
- Domestic Violence Survival Guide
- Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc.
- The Business of Divorce, Women and Wealth, 1615 Northern Blvd, Suite 103, Manhasset, NY 11030
- 6:00 - 8:00 PM
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.