Claimed Lawyer Profile
Former State Prosecutor
Serving Tampa Bay and Pasco County areas
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Insurance Claims
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Offices of Patricia Carroll, P.A.
- - Current
- Attorney Carroll has been providing legal services to the Tampa Bay and Pasco County areas for more than 10 years. Attorney Carroll is a former prosecutor who has experience in both jury and nonjury trials. Attorney Carroll is also a former investigator and social worker. Those skills assist her in dealing with complex issues that affect a broad spectrum of people. Ms. Carroll provides aggressive representation while maintaining the atmosphere of a personal, neighborhood law firm.
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Book Award, Family Law
- Activities: Member Criminal law association
- Advocate of the Year
- Sunrise Spouse Abuse Shelter
- While serving as a prosecutor, Attorney Carroll was assigned the domestic violence cases and was determined by the Sunrise Shelter to be worthy of an award for her vigorous prosecution.
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Pasco
- The Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
- Florida State Bar # 179515
- - Current
- Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President and Chair of the Board
- Activities: Served on the Board of Directors, was elected to Vice President in 2006 then elected chair of the Board in 2007. Served Community through various Chamber functions.
- Florida Council on Crime and Delinjquency
- Pasco Domestic Violence Task Force
- Pasco County Juvenile Justice Council
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map