Free Consultation: (954) 947-0572
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Pamela J. Fero Esq.

Pamela J. Fero Esq.

Compassionate Attorney Who Cares About Your Family
  • Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning
  • Florida, Kansas
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Bonnie M Lonardo
Bonnie M Lonardo October 8, 2020
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
My experience with Pamela Fero has been nothing but positive. She is an effective and dedicated litigator who’s professionalism and work ethic are second to none.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Pamela Fero moved to South Florida in 1991 when she was hired by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as an Air Traffic Control Specialist. She worked for the FAA as a controller for over 26 years and retired in 2016. Prior to moving to Florida, she lived in Ohio where she learned the value of hard work by working on the family farm.

Ms. Fero has one step-son, three adopted children, one foster child, and two biological children. The children are all unique individuals with their own strengths and weaknesses. Having such a large and diverse family naturally led Ms. Fero to an interest in Family Law and the issues that arise.

Ms. Fero has earned an Associates's Degree in Computer Programming and a Bachelor of Arts in Labor Education. Following graduation, Ms. Fero continued working for the FAA and took classes in arbitration advocacy.

Ms. Fero received her Juris Doctor from Florida International University College of Law in 2014. During her time in law school, Ms. Fero participated in two clinics, the Family and Education Clinic and the Health Law and Policy (HELP) Clinic where she enjoyed helping people with their legal issues. She also was a member of the FIU Law Review from 2012-2013, and an Articles and Comments Editor for the Law Review from 2013-2014.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Wills
Additional Practice Area
  • Father's Rights
Video Conferencing
  • Google Meet
  • Zoom
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
    Free Phone Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Payment via PayPal, money order, personal check, and cash are accepted. Pre-suit payment plans are arranged on a case-by-case basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Pamela Fero Law, PLLC
Florida International University College of Law
Florida International University College of Law Logo
National Labor College
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Collaborative Divorce Professionals of South Florida
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Gay and Lesbian Legal Network (GLLN)
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Broward County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida Bar - Family Law Section
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Pamela Fero Law, PLLC Website
Legal Answers
60 Questions Answered
Q. Hello, what are the substantial grounds to request sole parenting responsibility in Florida? The Father is in contempt.
A: If you are seeking sole parental responsibility for your child, you can file a motion to modify your parenting plan with the court. You will need to provide evidence of factors such as alcohol or drug abuse, negligence, or domestic violence against the father in order for the court to consider granting your request. The court may still order supervised or limited visitation with the father based on the specific circumstances. And if there is no risk of harm to your child, the court may still grant the father liberal visitation rights, even if you have sole parental responsibility. Talk to your lawyer to know how best you can proceed with your case.
Q. Can a mother change a child’s name without fathers consent if there’s no father listed on birth certificate?
A: Generally, both parent's signature is required if they are listed in the original birth record. Since you are not in the birth certificate, the mother can pursue name change of the child without your consent.
Q. Father trying to adopt his biological daughter after not knowing about her for her whole life.
A: You can file a paternity case to get legal custody of the child.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
1451 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Telephone: (954) 947-0572
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.