Pamela Hailey-PettyHailey-Petty Law Firm, PLLC
- Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law
Pamela Hailey-Petty is an experienced attorney and owner of Hailey-Petty Law Firm, PLLC. She has legal offices in both Austin and San Antonio. Since 2014, Mrs. Hailey-Petty has helped numerous Texans organize their futures through her knowledge and expertise in estate planning law. She also regularly provides legal counsel to clients navigating the probate process and to those interested in business formation.
Prior to her career as an attorney, Mrs. Hailey-Petty worked for the Governor of Texas. During her time at the Governor’s office, she served as the Investment Manager and Deputy Director of the 300-million-dollar Emerging Technology Fund.
Mrs. Hailey-Petty is a member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Texas Young Lawyers Association, and American Bar Association. She holds a J.D. from St. Mary’s University School of Law and a B.A. in Business Administration from Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi.
Pamela Hailey-Petty currently lives in Austin, Texas with her husband and newborn daughter. When she isn’t busy running her legal practice, you can find her attending to her family ranch in the Brazos Valley.
Texas Law License #24069058, November 2012
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Managing Attorney
- Hailey-Petty Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Cypert Law Firm, PLLC
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- B.A. | Business Administration
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. | Degree of Law
- State Bar of Texas  # 24069058
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.