Owen Benton Dunn JrNational Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Civil Rights ...
- Michigan, Ohio
Welcome to the Law Offices of Owen Dunn Jr., Bankruptcy Attorney. We are a full-service bankruptcy law firm providing legal assistance to individuals and families in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, including Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Monroe, Detroit and the surrounding communities. As a distinguished member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, I along with my staff, have the legal knowledge, resources and experience to help you. We have helped thousands of clients get a fresh start. If you are in need of an experienced, professional and compassionate Ohio or Michigan bankruptcy attorney, please contact Owen Dunn Jr. today. Americans with Disabilities Act I am a dedicated disability advocate and believe strongly that it is a matter of civil rights and basic principals of equality that barriers to accessibility are removed, consistent with the requirements of the ADA, from all places of public accommodation. Places of public accommodation include a wide range of entities, such as restaurants, hotels, theaters, doctors' offices, pharmacies, retail stores, museums, libraries, parks, private schools, and day care centers.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- - Current
- University of Toledo, College of Law
- Juris Doctorate (2001)
- Honors: Cum Laude.
- Universidad de Castilla la Mancha
- Licensiado (1998) | Spanish language.
- University of Toledo
- B.A. (1998)
- Honors: Cum Laude.
- Ohio State Bar
- Bankruptcy Attorney serving Northwest Ohio & Southeast Michigan
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.