My goal is always to achieve the best possible outcome for the client. My current practice focuses on live musical and theatrical entertainment, and general civil litigation in federal and state courts. Other practice areas include alternative dispute resolution, copyright and trademark consultation, licensing and protection of intellectual property rights, employment issues, internet law, and appellate work. I also have substantial prior business experience in internet, alcoholic beverage distribution and entertainment industries. I am fluent in Hebrew.
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hybrid (hourly + contingent) arrangements also available
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Univ of California San Diego
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 233204
- - Current
- "Copyright's Long and Winding Road"
- 31 Ent. & Sports Lawyer 3 (Fall 2014)
- "Dastar Through European Eyes: Effects of the Public Domain on Transatlantic Trade"
- 12 UCLA Ent. L. Rev. 93 (Fall 2004)