(915) 671-2221Tap to Call This Lawyer
Omar DarwichFair Flat Fees/No Hourly Bill Suprises
- Divorce, Family Law, Trademarks
- Ohio, Texas
Jessica G. June 2, 2021
Thank you for your professionalism! I have a small business that I had to trademark and I didn't know much about it until researching if I should do do it myself submission or work with a lawyer. In the end, my gut feeling told me to work with a lawyer. I'm very glad to have chosen Omar to assist with my trademark submission. Omar is very professional and helpful! I look forward to work with Omar again if I have any additional projects. Thank you again!!
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&AResponsive Law
COVID-19 Notice - Our firm is working remotely. In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint we have also moved to virtual platforms, such as e-signing and cloud document uploads.
It would be my firm's honor to represent and help you during your time of need. My firm is noted for our aggressive representation, meticulous preparation and fair, flat fees. Each and every client receives the personal attention that their case requires.
Our firm prides itself on honor, integrity and quality representation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information Flat fees - no hourly billing! We don't drag your case out to make more money.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Arabic: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Attorney
- The Darwich Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Silver Lining Divorce
- - Current
- Law Clerk
- Keener & Associates
- Law Clerk
- The Owings Law Firm
- Law Clerk
- Scanlon & Elliott
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. (2020) | Law
- My time at Akron was a blessing. I was able to learn so much through clerking at major firms downtown and also through the many programs available to me as a student. With a solid education and plenty of mentors I am ready to help others.
- Activities: National Trial Team Competitor President of MSA Honorary Member IP
- Kent State University
- B.S. (2010) | Biology
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Honors College
- Activities: -Peer Tutor -Research Assistant
- Texas Bar Association
- State Bar of Ohio  # 99657
- What To Do If You're DMCA'd.
- Zen & the Art of Social Media
- A podcast focusing on what IP is, how you have IP as a business owner and how to protect your IP!
- When Do I Need a Startup Lawyer?
- Growth Hacks Secrets
- An in depth conversation in where we spoke about the needs of businesses and when they should seriously consider seeking professional guidance to secure their future growth.
- Ohio Notary
- Ohio Secretary of State
75 Questions Answered
- Q. am i able to use a photo of boss baby to make customized golf balls?
- A: are you going to be selling these balls or are they for your personal use?
- Q. I want to give my company a name like "posh" but I know there's other companies with the same name is it a problem?
- A: alot of factors will play into this. feel free to reach out to a tm attorney! many like myself offer free consults and we dont bite
- Q. Can I trademark the phrase ‘the smoky mountains are calling’?
- A: it will depend many tm attorneys like myself offer free consults feel free to reach out!
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.