Ms. Marotta is an Associate Attorney at Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari. She graduated cum laude from Pace University School of Law, where she was a Senior Associate of Pace Law Review and a University Merit Scholarship Recipient. While in law school, Ms. Marotta founded Pace’s Family Law Society and served as its President. She also worked as a Legal Extern for the Pace Women's Justice Center, where she operated under a student practice order in representing victims of domestic violence and assisting with uncontested divorce and child support cases. Prior to joining Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari as a Law Clerk in May 2012, Ms. Marotta worked in a variety of legal fields, including the real estate and title insurance industries, and also worked for the United States House of Representatives under a senior Congresswoman in Connecticut's Fifth District. In her spare time, Ms. Marotta enjoys volunteering at Save a Best Friend Animal Rescue in Winsted, Connecticut, and is actively involved in animal rescue efforts across the country.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Pace Law School
- J.D. (2014)
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Women's Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari
- White Plains Divorce Law Blog
- Divorce and debt: When did you take out your student loans?
21 June 2019
- Setting goals for your New York divorce mediation
19 June 2019
- What factors affect the equitable distribution of property?
17 June 2019
- When it’s time to modify your parenting plan
13 June 2019
- Finding out what your kids think about your divorce
12 June 2019
- Get to know these common family law terms
10 June 2019
- How does New York enforce child support obligations?
7 June 2019
- Is there a right time to get divorced?
7 June 2019
- What should you tell your kids about divorce?
16 May 2019