Olivia T. Marotta
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
- New York
Ms. Marotta is an Associate Attorney at Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari. She graduated cum laude from Pace University School of Law, where she was a Senior Associate of Pace Law Review and a University Merit Scholarship Recipient. While in law school, Ms. Marotta founded Pace’s Family Law Society and served as its President. She also worked as a Legal Extern for the Pace Women's Justice Center, where she operated under a student practice order in representing victims of domestic violence and assisting with uncontested divorce and child support cases. Prior to joining Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari as a Law Clerk in May 2012, Ms. Marotta worked in a variety of legal fields, including the real estate and title insurance industries, and also worked for the United States House of Representatives under a senior Congresswoman in Connecticut's Fifth District. In her spare time, Ms. Marotta enjoys volunteering at Save a Best Friend Animal Rescue in Winsted, Connecticut, and is actively involved in animal rescue efforts across the country.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law - Pace University
- J.D. (2014)
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Women's Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari
- White Plains Divorce Law Blog
- How is parental relocation handled under New York law?
April 25, 2023
- When are you justified in seeking a custody modification?
February 23, 2023
- Avoid these common high-net worth divorce mistakes
December 16, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.