Free Consultation: (631) 271-7043Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nina Mironenko

Nina Mironenko

Knowledgeable, dedicated divorce attorney
  • Divorce, Family Law, Real Estate Law
  • New York, New York
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I represent clients in all types of family law matters, including, but not limited to, prenuptial agreements, divorces, child custody, child support, enforcement and modifications of child support and child custody.
I write very detailed pre and post nuptial agreements which help couples delineate their separate and marital property and allow them to enter into or continue their marriage with agreed upon structure and expectations.
Whether in Family Court or within a Supreme Court divorce action, I have experience in difficult custody cases, whether my client is establishing custody for the first time, or modifying a previous agreement or court determination.
I have experience and very good strategies for divorces which may involve difficult separate property issues, hidden assets and other complex financial and distribution issues.
I will give you straight answers and practical advice based on my knowledge of the law and experience. Situations are not often clear cut and I am skilled in fashioning creative solutions for difficult situations. Whether your case demands aggressive litigation or creative settlement efforts, I always focus on helping you and your family achieve the results you desire in a respectful, dignified and cost-effective manner.
Divorce does not have to be a long, drawn-out process, draining you emotionally and financially. I do not have the expensive overhead of a large firm and I pledge that I will always use the most expedient, practical and the most cost-effective ways to resolve each issue and your entire case. I will keep you apprised of all developments in your case and strive to return all calls and emails within 24 hours. Please contact my office to schedule a complimentary introductory consultation.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Wesleyan University
B.A. | History major
Placeholder image for education.
Fordham University School of Law
Fordham University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 2282929
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
91 Questions Answered

Q. How can I get a friend to move out of my apartment? She is not on the lease and won't move out
A: You have to file a petition to evict her in the landlord tenant part of your local court (probably local district court).
Q. Can you modify child support with an active Supreme Court divorce/custody case when you lose your job?
A: Yes you can. Your attorney should be able to help you by filing a motion, or ask for a conference with the judge. You need to show inability to pay and that it is not wilful - meaning you are trying to find and take any kind of job you can right now in order to support your children.
Q. What happens if husband withdraws 401k money before wife files for divorce in NY?
A: "Wasting" a marital asset in contemplation of divorce brings the asset back into equitable distribution in total. The husband can be held liable for any penalties/taxes due to him withdrawing early.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
191 New York Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Telephone: (631) 271-7043
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.