Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York
- Wesleyan University
- B.A. | History major
- Fordham University School of Law
- New York State Bar  # 2282929
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
91 Questions Answered
- Q. How can I get a friend to move out of my apartment? She is not on the lease and won't move out
- A: You have to file a petition to evict her in the landlord tenant part of your local court (probably local district court).
- Q. Can you modify child support with an active Supreme Court divorce/custody case when you lose your job?
- A: Yes you can. Your attorney should be able to help you by filing a motion, or ask for a conference with the judge. You need to show inability to pay and that it is not wilful - meaning you are trying to find and take any kind of job you can right now in order to support your children.
- Q. What happens if husband withdraws 401k money before wife files for divorce in NY?
- A: "Wasting" a marital asset in contemplation of divorce brings the asset back into equitable distribution in total. The husband can be held liable for any penalties/taxes due to him withdrawing early.
Contact & Map