Nima Stephen VokshoriVokshori Law Group
- Foreclosure Defense, Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law ...
As a child I immigrated to Los Angeles with my family. Living in a predominately white area I saw at a young age the negative effects of racism. This racism forced me to win people over not with the color of skin but with hard work and a smile on my face. This period of my life instilled in me an 'under dog' attitude. I will always respect and lookout for those that are less fortunate. My first stab at a professional career began when I was a teenager working for a financial company. The company was supposed to be helping its clients pick stocks that matched their financial goals. I quickly learned however that the only interest the firm had was selling stocks that helped fill its own pockets. This affected me deeply and I quickly left the industry for good. Motivated by my previous experience I took a job with a mortgage company shortly after law school. I was told I would be helping homeowners but this time I was quick to discover that the firm once again didn't have the homeowner's best interest in mind. This was the final straw that pushed me to where I am today. I knew the only way to truly help those in need I had to start my own firm. As of this writing my law group has successfully helped hundreds of clients flip their financial situation and get their lives back. My life has been a constant learning process. Each step along the way, while not all positive, has shaped who I am and what I stand up for.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Loan Modification
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Univ of Southern Calif
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 245570
- - Current
- Vokshori Law Group Homepage
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.